From an email on 8/2/2013
The National Fibromyalgia Association is pleased to announce: Its Founder Lynne Matallana, will soon be… launching her new company, Health Focus, Inc.!
The NFA has worked successfully for 16 years under Lynne’s direction, building awareness about FM and providing patients with support and hope for a better tomorrow. Between 2010 and 2013, Lynne has been creating a company that will provide a unique new kind of interactive web site for people with FM and chronic pain called,”The Community Pain Center” (CPC):
- Extensive information in a variety of interactive formats (including videos)
- Education on new treatment options- “Medication to Meditation”
- Programs to bring the community together to help one another
- Ways to improve access to care and be able to find knowledgeable HCPs
- Expanded education programs to assist HCPs to improve patient outcomes
- New service programs providing cost effective assistance & products
- And much, much, more!