So you think you have Fibromyalgia and now you have decided to talk to your doctor about your concerns. Make sure you go prepared with a list of questions you need to ask. Don’t forget, no question is a stupid question.
- What is Fibromyalgia and how do I know I have it?
- What Fibromyalgia medications are out there and what are the side effects?
- What medications, foods and activities do you think I should avoid?
- What types of exercises are good for people with Fibromyalgia?
- Are there alternative treatments you recommend?
- How do I go about explaining this condition to my family, friends and co-workers?
- How do I control my stress so I don’t trigger a flare up?
- Do you recommend I see someone for counseling?
- What support groups do you recommend – local and on-line?
- Are there any clinical trials I can be a part of?
If you think of any more questions, please comment below!