Part 4: Resources
(Portions of this blog came from Dr. Rodger Murphree’s book. Please speak with your doctor before doing anything.)
I would definitely suggest purchasing this book and reading it cover to cover.
These next chapters are like small encyclopedias (as Dr. Rodger Murphree puts it) regarding the following:
- Chapter 26 – The A-B-Cs of Vitamins
- Chapter 27 – Rock Solid Minerals
- Chapter 28 – Amino Acids: Life’s Building Blocks
- Chapter 29 – The Real Skinny on Fats and Fatty Acids
- Chapter 31 – Replenishing Low Sex-Hormone Levels
I skipped Chapter 30 because that goes into Chiropractic and Other Physical Medicine. That is something we should all know about, so once I read it, I will summarize it.
After that chapter, the book concludes with Part 5: Putting it All Together – Chapter 32: Twenty Steps to Wellness.
Stay tuned! We’re almost there